Sunday, April 1, 2018

The Story of Liz and I

Wissahickon Creek, Philadelphia, PA

Liz (Elisabeth Ellenoff) was the best relationship that I ever had even though I was not involved with her. She worked at the Scientology Center in Philadelphia getting people to do the Purification Rundown to clean drugs and  toxins out of the body. She had just graduated University of Pennsylvania and looked gorgeous.

I was at a Scientology party and was leaving. Liz asked if I could give her a ride home. The couple that she came with were staying at the party. I gave her a ride home. She did not have keys so we would wait for the couple to get home. We were having a great time talking to each other.

We went to a 7-11 store and got some snacks and continued talking. She was not getting along with the couple who worked at the Scientology center and were very experienced at it. Liz was having a spiritual crises and sleeping 12 hours a day. They did not like this. It probably had to do with her knowing L. Ron Hubbard really well in her past life. He was not alive at this time.

She said we should go to my house and talk all night and go to sleep in the morning. We did and slept in my full size bed. We had no physical relationship, but I loved sleeping with her. I did give her a massage.

When she woke up I asked her if she wanted to take a walk along the Wissahickon Creek. She said okay and it was a block away. We had to walk down a hundred steps to get there. At this time we will take a video break to see this guy's video of these steps.



Here is a 3 minute video of it when it met Hurricane Irene.




I live about 2 blocks from the waterfalls that you cannot see because of so much water. On this 1 minute video it shows what the waterfalls normally looks like at 7 seconds from the start.



So we get to the 100 steps and Liz grabs onto something and yells at the top of her lungs for 2 minutes. I say to myself "what have I gotten into." So this comes from Scientology. I say to her that the choice to take a walk along the creek is hers to make. Part of the reason that she is in this state is because she started cycles of actions and did not finish them. So we can walk back to my apartment but she will feel worse because she started a cycle of action but did not finish it. Or we can take the walk and she would feel better.

So we took a walk for over an hour and she felt much better. I felt better also from getting exercise with my favorite person and seeing that I could help her. So it just got better for 10 days. Then she would fly to the main Scientology center in Florida and they would fix her. We spent an hour talking about how she would move in and live in the extra bedroom that I have.


Here is the rest of the story. Make sure to read first part. So there were 10 days until she would fly to Florida to the main Scientology center. The couple had much more training in Scientology but had no compassion. So she wanted to stay with me. It was great sleeping for 12 hours and her waking up to know that I was there for her. I guess it was too complicated for this couple to figure out that she needed 12 hours sleep a day.

So here is a quiz for you. What people need 24 hours a day of sleep a day? People that are in a coma. So Liz slept in my full bed with me. We never kissed, hugged or held hands. But I gave her a massage every day. She loved that and it was very therapeutic for her. Now being an empath I loved making her feel that good. So every day we talked and loved being together.

Then after 10 days, the next day I would drive her to the airport. We walked along that creek every day. So we talked for an hour about her moving in and having a bedroom to herself. It was all settled. Then I asked her if we did not get along would it be okay if I asked her to move out and take as long as she needed. That broke the spell for her. She would not sleep in the bed with me that night. She slept on the floor.

She flew to Florida and they could not help her. She did say at the airport that she would miss me giving her massages. So she went to live with her mother in Long Beach. Then Valentine's day came and I bought her roses but said they would be anonymous. Then I unhooked my phone from the machine so it would ring until the person would hang up. Then she called me every half hour for over a day.


I finally answered and told her I sent them. She said I was torturing her by sending them anonymously and not answering the phone. I was hurt that she moved in with her mother. So she needed to show me that she can hurt me also. She needed her things from the couple's house and that included a heavy chest that it would take 2 people to carry.



So she arranged for an old boyfriend to help me. I rented a truck and picked up the old boyfriend and went to the couples house. Then we loaded her things onto the truck. I drove to Long Beach and we unloaded the truck. Then Liz ignored me like I did not exist and pretended that she was in love with her old boyfriend. She told him the nice places she would take him making sure I could hear.


That was the worst pain I ever felt. He was a nice guy and we talked on the way to her house. They never were as close as we were. So I told her I was driving back and he has to come if he wants a ride. Then she said that I could come along as they drove around Long Beach. I said "no." I had been tortured long enough and did not want anymore. So we left.

I visited her again and tried to get her to move in with me but she would not. If I had it to do over, I would have sent her 2 dozen roses and said on the card that they were from me. So I am very glad it happened but I feel like it left a hole in my heart. Writing this was very hard for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment