Sunday, April 30, 2017

A Mom to Brag About

Alexis is on the right

After I wrote the post yesterday, I came across this one. I was actually looking for the one where Alexis saved her mother's life when she was only 6 years old. That is one of the best stories I have ever read. I will get to that one as soon as I can. There is no way for her to get mono as is usually known.

In this story I guess that Alexis is around 16 years old. She gets mono so she can't come to school. So her mother goes to her classes and takes notes. Now if that is not great enough, in one of the classes a boy does not understand what is being taught. So her mother explains it to him. To learn more about her super genius daughter, read the last post.

The professor overheard this so he questioned her about her credentials. It says:
She has doctorates in music, as well as educational and clinical and psychology. To make a long story short, my professor handed his dry erase marker over to my mom, who finished his lecture for him.
 This is a short story but is worth reading. It also evens out the other story about her mother. It was not as much about her mother as it was a statement about parenting in this country. Here is the story:

Still Battling the Kissing Disease

No comments:

Post a Comment